Friday, March 27, 2009

Sex on their minds??


I read this article in NST about educating your children about sex.. The title of the article is 'SEX on their minds..'

I know.. It's such a TABOO word.. but hear me out.. Its a good article for parents.. especially after the case of a 12 year old fathering a baby!! I'm a parent too.. so I think i should know how to handle it when the time comes.. I have two boys.. and I bet when they grow older I'll be worried every time they are out from the house.. READ IT! VERY EDUCATIONAL. If you missed yesterday newspaper.. alternatively you can go to

http://www.nst.com.my/Thursday/Features/20090325180501/Article/index_html

via Internet connection ofcourse not by foot ya? haha

I'm keeping the cut out of the article in my wardrobe until my sons are 7..

No comments:

Post a Comment